måndag 20 februari 2017

Boston

Went into Boston yesterday (19th feb) and it was pretty cool! Started out at Faneuil Hall where I walked around a bit and then got a really nice hamburger with fries for lunch.

A very tasty hamburger
After the very tasty lunch I went on trough north end and up to the USS Constitution.

I went into the museum part and it was pretty interesting. To pay for the entrance you payed with a donation so you were free to pay however much you wanted. If you want to go on to the ship it's possible. I didn't though casue I felt I wanted to move on.

On my way to the USS Constitution

The USS Constitution
Bunker Hill monument
Form the USS Constitution I went to the Bunker Hill monument. The monument is a huge pillar and it's pretty epic looking. The monument shows the place for "The battle of bunker hill" between British and New England soldiers in 1775.

From Bunker Hill I continued my trip through Boston to Boston Common wich is a big park.
There I took sometime to rest and just chilled out for a while. It was a perfect day with some nice sun and decent temperature. 

Street near Bunker Hill
Bridge on my way to Boston common
On my way there I got some pretty nice pictures of Boston for example this epic looking bridge or the nice little street near bunker hill.
Boston Common
From Boston Common I continued down Boylston street to the Hynes Convention Center T-station and went home. I had a great day in Boston with some great views and nice experiences.
Ludwig!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar