tisdag 31 januari 2017

Last day at work (6 days left)

Today was my last day at the job I've had since November last year. It was at a special care daycare where I worked with children between 2-3 years old. Some of them had special needs so we had a smaller childgroup than an usual daycare here in Sweden. A fun fact is that I attended the daycare myself when I was a child. It has been a great time and I'm really gonna miss all the children and my co-workers. Today I got a really fun gift from my co-workers:

The text says "The countdown starts now!
Good luck wishes the old ladies at Lönneberga" 
and on the bottles are the weekdays until I leave.

With 6 days left it just gets more and more exciting. Will start to prepare what to bring tomorrow. Just can't wait to get going. Just a short post today, not really sure what to write about yet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar