tisdag 20 februari 2018

The Year Ends

One year. One adventure. Many new experiences. What can I say. This is crazy, I have been away from home for 1 year. I haven't seen my mom for 1 year. It has went by so quick. But so many memories. I have to start of by thanking the family that have hosted me in their home for this year and I'm forever greatful for beeing able to have this experience. I have grown so much as a person. It's hard to understand and sum up this whole experience but I guess I'm gonna try. So let's start from the beginning.

Arriving to the training school in New York with a lot of feelings and just not knowing what's waiting. Spending a few days there having classes and just talking with other people who just arrived. From the training school to the family a year of like everything started. Seeing awsome stuff in Boston and then moving down to South Carolina where I now will be departing for 1 month filled with travel.

Don't know what more to say casue I feel it's just hard to put it down in words. Keep following for my month of travel so see you around!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar